- High Wind Watch for Northern San Joaquin Valley County, California
- High Wind Watch issued December 18 at 3:35AM PST until December 20 at 12:00PM PST by NWS
- Effective: Tuesday, December 19, 2017 at 7 p.m.
- Expires: Wednesday, December 20, 2017 at noon
...HIGH WIND WATCH IN EFFECT FROM TUESDAY EVENING THROUGH
The National Weather Service in Reno has issued a High Wind
Watch, which is in effect from Tuesday evening through Wednesday
* Timing: Tuesday night through Wednesday morning.
* Winds: Wind gusts 50 to 60 mph in the valleys with gusts up to
75 mph in wind prone areas. Gusts of 120 mph along the Sierra
* Impacts: Some disruption to air travel and high profile vehicles
should be expected. Damage to trees, fences and other light
infrastructure will be possible.