- Dense Fog Advisory for Orange County Coastal Areas County, California
- Dense Fog Advisory issued January 06 at 1:46AM PST until January 06 at 9:00AM PST by NWS
- Effective: Saturday, January 6, 2018 at 1:46 a.m.
- Expires: Saturday, January 6, 2018 at 9 a.m.
...DENSE FOG ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 9 AM PST THIS
* Location...Patchy dense fog will continue to affect portions of
the coastal mesas through mid-morning.
* Visibility...Reduced to one-quarter mile or less at times.
* Timing...Through 9 AM Saturday.
* Impacts...Low visibility may impact travel, especially along
portions of highways 163 and 52 and portions of I-805.