- Dense Fog Advisory for Orange County Coastal Areas County, California
- Dense Fog Advisory issued October 28 at 2:01AM PDT until October 28 at 10:00AM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Saturday, October 28, 2017 at 2:01 a.m.
- Expires: Saturday, October 28, 2017 at 10 a.m.
...AREAS OF DENSE FOG ALONG THE COAST TONIGHT THROUGH MID
.Patchy dense fog will continue over higher coastal terrain and on
the coastal mesas through mid morning. Visibility will be below
one-quarter mile at times. Dense fog could redevelop this evening
into Sunday morning in similar locations.
...DENSE FOG ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 AM PDT THIS
* Location...Higher coastal terrain and coastal meas of Orange and
San Diego Counties.
* Visibility...Below one-quarter mile at times.
* Impacts...Driving will be difficult in the dense fog, especially
at night. This includes parts of Interstates 5, 8 and 805 and
Highways 52, 78 and 163 in San Diego County. In Orange County,
this includes parts of Interstates 5 and 405, and Highways 55
and 73. Air travel may also be impacted.