- Dense Fog Advisory for Orange County Coastal Areas County, California
- Dense Fog Advisory issued March 31 at 3:41AM PDT until March 31 at 9:00AM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Saturday, March 31, 2018 at 3:41 a.m.
- Expires: Saturday, March 31, 2018 at 9 a.m.
...AREAS OF DENSE FOG FOR COASTAL AREAS THIS MORNING...
.A shallow marine layer and weak onshore flow will bring areas of
low clouds and dense fog early this morning for coastal areas.
...DENSE FOG ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 9 AM PDT THIS MORNING...
The National Weather Service in San Diego has issued a Dense Fog
Advisory...which is in effect until 9 AM PDT this morning.
* Location...From the coast inland to near the mesas in San Diego
County and to near Interstate 5 in Orange County.
* Visibility...Less than one quarter mile at times.
* Impacts...Driving will be hazardous with pockets of sharply
reduced visibility. Flight delays are possible at San Diego
International Airport early this morning.