- Flash Flood Watch for Orange County Coastal Areas County, California
- Flash Flood Watch issued January 09 at 12:23PM PST until January 09 at 10:00PM PST by NWS
- Effective: Tuesday, January 9, 2018 at 12:23 p.m.
- Expires: Tuesday, January 9, 2018 at 10 p.m.
...FLASH FLOOD WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 PM PST THIS
The Flash Flood Watch continues near burn scars in the following
* Orange County Inland Areas...San Bernardino and Riverside
County Valleys-The Inland Empire and Santa Ana Mountains and
* until 10 PM PST this evening
* RAINFALL RATES...Peak short-term rainfall rates 0.50 to 0.75
inches per hour during the most intense showers this afternoon
into this evening.
* STORM RAINFALL TOTALS...Widespread 1 to 3 inches across the