- Flash Flood Watch for Orange County Coastal Areas County, California
- Flash Flood Watch issued March 22 at 9:46PM PDT until March 23 at 3:00AM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Thursday, March 22, 2018 at 9:46 p.m.
- Expires: Friday, March 23, 2018 at 3 a.m.
...FLASH FLOOD WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 3 AM PDT FRIDAY...
The Flash Flood Watch continues for
* A portion of southwest California...including the following...
Orange County...The San Bernardino County Mountains...The Santa
Ana Mountains and foothills, and the Inland Empire.
* Until 3 AM PDT Friday
* Rainfall Rates...Isolated rates in excess of 0.25 inches per
hour remain possible.
* Storm Total Rainfall...Most areas will see less than 0.25 inches
of additional rainfall. However locally heavier amounts remain