- Flash Flood Watch for Orange County Coastal Areas County, California
- Flash Flood Watch issued August 02 at 1:38PM PDT until August 02 at 10:00PM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Wednesday, August 2, 2017 at 1:38 p.m.
- Expires: Wednesday, August 2, 2017 at 10 p.m.
...Flash Flood Watch For Inland Areas of Southern California
Through Thursday Evening...
.A very moist and unstable air mass will remain in place over
Southern California and interact with an upper level trough to
produce the potential of flash flooding over inland areas of
Southern California through Thursday evening. The main focus for
areas of heavy rainfall and flash flooding will be over the
mountains, although heavy rain is also expected to affect portions
of the Inland Empire and the eastern most inland valleys of San
Diego County as well.
...FLASH FLOOD WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 PM PDT THIS
THE Flash Flood Watch continues for
* A portion of southwest California...including the following
Orange County ...Inland Areas AND Santa Ana Mountains and
* until 10 PM PDT this evening
* Potential for slow moving thunderstorms. Rainfall rates
exceeding one inch per hour are possible with the heaviest
storms, which could result in flash flooding. Debris flows and
mudslides from recent burn scars are also possible.