- Frost Advisory for Orange County Coastal Areas County, California
- Frost Advisory issued February 21 at 2:51AM PST until February 21 at 8:00AM PST by NWS
- Effective: Wednesday, February 21, 2018 at 2:51 a.m.
- Expires: Wednesday, February 21, 2018 at 8 a.m.
...FREEZING TEMPERATURES IN THE VALLEYS THIS MORNING...
...FROST ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 8 AM PST THIS MORNING...
* Temperatures...Areas in the low 30s, with isolated pockets in
the mid to upper 20s through 8 AM.
* Location...Coldest in low-lying wind-sheltered areas.
* Impacts...Near to sub-freezing temperatures can damage crops
and sensitive vegetation, and harm outdoor pets and livestock.
Extended exposure to cold can cause hypothermia.