- Heat Advisory for Orange County Coastal Areas County, California
- Heat Advisory issued September 03 at 4:52AM PDT until September 03 at 2:00PM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Sunday, September 3, 2017 at 4:52 a.m.
- Expires: Sunday, September 3, 2017 at 2 p.m.
...Gusty east winds strengthening into the afternoon...
...Continued hot for inland Orange County this morning...
.The remnants of Tropical Storm Lidia will track northwestward
today off the coasts of northern Baja and Southern California.
This will bring locally strong gusty east winds...especially for
the mountains into the valleys. Temperatures will warm into the
upper 80s to upper 90s in Orange County inland from the beaches
this morning...with some cooling during the afternoon.
...HEAT ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 2 PM PDT THIS AFTERNOON...
...WIND ADVISORY IS CANCELLED...
The National Weather Service in San Diego has issued a Heat
Advisory...which is in effect until 2 PM PDT this afternoon. The
Wind Advisory has been cancelled.
* Temperature...Rising to 88 to 98 inland from the beaches this
morning...then falling some during the afternoon with increasing
cloud cover...and south winds bringing some cooling from the
* Impacts...Difficulty driving for high profile vehicles. Small
tree branches may break. Lightweight loose outdoor objects may