- High Surf Advisory for Orange County Coastal Areas County, California
- High Surf Advisory issued January 20 at 11:58AM PST until January 20 at 8:00PM PST by NWS
- Effective: Saturday, January 20, 2018 at 11:58 a.m.
- Expires: Saturday, January 20, 2018 at 8 p.m.
...HIGH SURF ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 8 PM PST THIS
* Surf...5 to 10 feet with local sets 12 to 14 feet. Highest surf
north of Newport Beach in Orange County and south of Del Mar in
San Diego County. Surf falling below 7 feet late this evening
through early Sunday morning.
* Impacts...Large breaking waves, very strong rip currents, waves
overtopping jetties and coastal rocks and sneaker waves. Very
dangerous swimming conditions.