- Severe Thunderstorm Warning for Orange County Coastal Areas County, California
- Severe Thunderstorm Warning issued September 02 at 5:29PM PDT until September 02 at 6:30PM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Saturday, September 2, 2017 at 5:29 p.m.
- Expires: Saturday, September 2, 2017 at 6:30 p.m.
The National Weather Service in San Diego has issued a
* Severe Thunderstorm Warning for...
Riverside County in southern California...
Northeastern Orange County in southwestern California...
* Until 630 PM PDT
* At 528 PM PDT, a severe thunderstorm was located near Temescal
Valley, or near Lake Elsinore, moving west at 15 mph.
HAZARD...60 mph wind gusts and penny size hail.
IMPACT...Expect damage to roofs, siding, and trees.
* Locations impacted include...
Corona, Lake Elsinore, Perris, Temescal Valley, Lake Mathews, Sun
City, Ortega Highway, Trabuco Canyon, Menifee, Wildomar, Canyon
Lake and Lakeland Village.