- Wind Advisory for Orange County Coastal Areas County, California
- Wind Advisory issued March 27 at 3:38AM PDT until March 27 at 1:00PM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Tuesday, March 27, 2018 at 6 a.m.
- Expires: Tuesday, March 27, 2018 at 1 p.m.
...GUSTY NORTH WINDS THROUGH THIS MORNING NEAR AND ALONG COASTAL
MOUNTAIN SLOPES OF ORANGE AND SOUTHWESTERN SAN BERNARDINO
.Surface high pressure over the Great Basin will bring gusty north
winds near coastal mountain slopes and below passes and canyons of
Orange and southwestern San Bernardino Counties through this
morning...subsiding during the afternoon.
...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 1 PM PDT THIS
* Winds...Areas of northeast winds 20 to 30 mph with gusts to 45
* Timing...WindS becoming more widespread after sunrise and
strengthening through late morning...then subsiding this
* Location...Near and below coastal mountain slopes and below
passes and canyons.
* Impacts...The winds will make driving difficult...especially for
motorists with high profile vehicles. Watch for broken tree
limbs and other debris on roadways.