- Winter Weather Advisory for Orange County Coastal Areas County, California
- Winter Weather Advisory issued February 27 at 1:59PM PST until February 27 at 10:00PM PST by NWS
- Effective: Tuesday, February 27, 2018 at 1:59 p.m.
- Expires: Tuesday, February 27, 2018 at 10 p.m.
...SNOW SHOWERS CONTINUING THIS EVENING...
.Most of the snow has already fallen, with numerous reports of six
to eight inches on the ground above 5500 feet elevation.
Additional snow showers will bring light accumulations this
evening, but with temperatures falling again this evening, roads
that had some melting of snow will refreeze and be treacherous.
Travel will continue to be hazardous tonight in the mountains and
some adjacent foothill areas.
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 PM PST THIS
* WHAT...Snow expected. Snow showers will gradually diminish
* WHERE...Total snowfall, including that had already fallen, in
the Santa Ana mountains above 3000 feet will be 3 to 6 inches.
Total snow in the high desert will be up to 4 inches near the
* WHEN...through this evening.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Be prepared for reduced visibilities at
A Winter Weather Advisory for blowing snow means that
visibilities will be limited due to strong winds blowing snow
around. Use caution when traveling, especially in open areas.
For road condition information in California...enter
8 0 0 4 2 7 7 6 2 3 if inside california or
9 1 6 4 5 5 7 6 2 3 if outside California.