- Flood Advisory for Redwood Coast County, California
- Flood Advisory issued August 10 at 4:45PM PDT until August 10 at 7:45PM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Thursday, August 10, 2017 at 5:34 p.m.
- Expires: Thursday, August 10, 2017 at 7:45 p.m.
The National Weather Service in Eureka California has issued a
* Small Stream Flood Advisory for...
Central Trinity County in northwestern California...
* Until 645 PM PDT
* At 444 PM PDT, Doppler radar indicated heavy rain due to
thunderstorms. This will cause small stream flooding in the
advisory area. Up to two inches of rain have already fallen.
* Some locations that will experience flooding include...
Hayfork, Forest Glen and Peanut.
Small streams and creeks will rise sharply. Localized flooding will
occur as creeks exceed their channel and culvert capacities.