- Flood Watch for Redwood Coast County, California
- Flood Watch issued November 20 at 2:17PM PST until November 20 at 10:00PM PST by NWS
- Effective: Monday, November 20, 2017 at 12:47 p.m.
- Expires: Monday, November 20, 2017 at 10 p.m.
...FLOOD WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 PM PST THIS EVENING...
The Flood Watch continues for
* A portion of northwest California, including the following
areas, Northern Trinity and Southern Trinity.
* Until 10 PM PST this evening
* Moderate to heavy rain will continue this evening, with an
additional 1 to 2 inches of rain expected across westward
facing mountain slopes.
* There is an increased potential for small stream flooding along
with rock or mud slides in and below burn scars.