- Excessive Heat Warning for San Bernadino County-Upper Colorado River Valley County, California
- Excessive Heat Warning issued July 21 at 1:55PM PDT until July 25 at 8:00PM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Tuesday, July 24, 2018 at 10 a.m.
- Expires: Wednesday, July 25, 2018 at 8 p.m.
...EXCESSIVE HEAT WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 10 AM MST /10 AM
PDT/ TUESDAY TO 8 PM MST /8 PM PDT/ WEDNESDAY...
* AFFECTED AREA...Much of southeast California and southwest
Arizona including Joshua Tree National Park, Parker, and
* TEMPERATURE...High temperatures 114 to 118 across the lower
deserts, and 100 to 112 degrees in higher elevation areas.
Little overnight relief with lows only 80 to 90 degrees,
except middle 70s at the highest elevations.
* IMPACTS...High to extreme risk of heat related illness for
those working or participating in outdoor activities or those
without access to adequate air conditioning.