- Excessive Heat Watch for San Bernadino County-Upper Colorado River Valley County, California
- Excessive Heat Watch issued July 18 at 2:04PM PDT until July 24 at 8:00PM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Tuesday, July 24, 2018 at 10 a.m.
- Expires: Tuesday, July 24, 2018 at 8 p.m.
...EXCESSIVE HEAT WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM TUESDAY MORNING
THROUGH TUESDAY EVENING...
* AFFECTED AREA...Much of southeast California, southwest and
* TEMPERATURE...112 to 118 across the lower deserts. 100 to 112
degrees across higher elevation areas.
* IMPACTS...High risk of heat related illness for those working
or participating in outdoor activities or those without access
to adequate air conditioning.