- Flood Advisory for San Bernadino County-Upper Colorado River Valley County, California
- Flood Advisory issued January 09 at 2:43PM PST by NWS
- Effective: Tuesday, January 9, 2018 at 4:44 p.m.
- Expires: Tuesday, January 9, 2018 at 7:45 p.m.
The National Weather Service in Las Vegas has issued a
* Flood Advisory for...
Mohave County in northwestern Arizona...
Southeastern San Bernardino County in southern California...
* Until 830 PM PST/930 PM MST/
* At 236 PM PST/336 PM MST/, Doppler radar indicated moderate rain
over the Colorado River Valley which will continue to shift east
across Mohave County through 930 PM MST this evening. Isolated
thunderstorms are possible in southern Mohave County which could
produce localized heavy rainfall. Generally, an additional third
of an inch to three quarters of an inch of rainfall will occur the
rest of this afternoon and evening.
* Some locations that will experience flooding include...
Lake Havasu City, Kingman, Colorado City, Virgin River Gorge,
Yucca, Topock, Wikieup, Littlefield, Grand Canyon Skywalk,
Mt. Trumbull, Golden Valley and Meadview.