- Freeze Warning for San Bernadino County-Upper Colorado River Valley County, California
- Freeze Warning issued December 04 at 11:46PM PST until December 05 at 9:00AM PST by NWS
- Effective: Tuesday, December 5, 2017 at midnight
- Expires: Tuesday, December 5, 2017 at 9 a.m.
...FREEZE WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 9 AM PST TUESDAY...
* TEMPERATURE...Low temperatures of 28 to 32 degrees will be
possible tonight through early Tuesday morning in the
following areas...northeast Clark County near Mesquite, around
the edges of the Las Vegas Valley, the Shoshone and Tecopa
areas of Inyo County, and in the Yucca Valley area of San
Bernardino County. Temperatures may fall slightly lower
Tuesday night into Wednesday morning.
* Impacts...The first freeze of the season will end the growing
season and kill sensitive plants left outdoors. Pets may also
suffer from hypothermia.