- Frost Advisory for San Bernadino County-Upper Colorado River Valley County, California
- Frost Advisory issued November 18 at 9:47PM PST until November 19 at 8:00AM PST by NWS
- Effective: Sunday, November 19, 2017 at midnight
- Expires: Sunday, November 19, 2017 at 8 a.m.
...FROST ADVISORY FOR THE HIGH DESERTS TONIGHT...
.Clear skies, light winds and a cold airmass will bring freezing
temperatures to the High Desert tonight.
...FROST ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 8 AM PST SUNDAY...
* Location...The High Deserts including Victorville, Hesperia,
Helendale, Apple Valley, Lucerne Valley, Yucca Valley, and El
* Temperature...28 and 33 degrees between 2 AM and 8 AM.
* Impacts...Temperatures this low can damage sensitive
vegetation and harm pets.