- High Wind Warning for San Bernadino County-Upper Colorado River Valley County, California
- High Wind Warning issued February 19 at 2:55PM PST until February 19 at 4:00PM PST by NWS
- Effective: Monday, February 19, 2018 at 2:55 p.m.
- Expires: Monday, February 19, 2018 at 4 p.m.
...HIGH WIND WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 4 PM PST THIS
* TIMING...Strong winds will decrease this afternoon.
* WINDS...West 30 to 40 MPH with gusts 45 to 55 MPH. Areas of
gusts in excess of 60 MPH possible.
* IMPACTS...Strong winds will create hazardous driving
conditions due to gusty crosswinds and areas of blowing dust,
especially between Cajon Pass and Baker along Interstate 15,
near Barstow on Interstate 40, and on Highway 395 north of
Kramer Junction. High profile vehicles may be overturned due