- High Wind Warning for San Bernadino County-Upper Colorado River Valley County, California
- High Wind Warning issued January 09 at 3:37AM PST until January 09 at 2:00PM PST by NWS
- Effective: Tuesday, January 9, 2018 at 3:37 a.m.
- Expires: Tuesday, January 9, 2018 at 2 p.m.
...HIGH WIND WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 2 PM PST THIS
...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 2 PM THIS AFTERNOON TO
4 AM PST WEDNESDAY...
* TIMING...The incoming Pacific Storm will produce high winds near
the Morongo Basin of San Bernardino County through early this
afternoon then speeds will trend downward Tuesday evening and
* WINDS...High downslope winds will develop along and near the
desert slopes. South winds gusting 55 to 65 mph are likely near
the slopes. Gusts will decrease to 40 to 50 mph this afternoon
* IMPACTS...High winds will impact areas between Morongo Basin
and Landers including SR 62 and SR 247. These high winds may
make driving dangerous...rapidly reduce visibility in dust
prone areas and lead to property damage.