- High Wind Watch for San Bernadino County-Upper Colorado River Valley County, California
- High Wind Watch issued April 15 at 3:22AM PDT until April 17 at 1:00AM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Monday, April 16, 2018 at 8 a.m.
- Expires: Tuesday, April 17, 2018 at 1 a.m.
...HIGH WIND WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM MONDAY MORNING THROUGH
LATE MONDAY NIGHT...
* TIMING...Winds will increase Monday morning, peak in the
afternoon and evening, and decrease overnight.
* WINDS...West to southwest winds 30 to 40 mph with gusts around
* IMPACTS...High winds can blow down power lines, blow away
loose objects, raise large amounts of dust, and make driving
and boating dangerous.