- Lake Wind Advisory for San Bernadino County-Upper Colorado River Valley County, California
- Lake Wind Advisory issued November 28 at 3:46AM PST until November 28 at 3:00PM PST by NWS
- Effective: Tuesday, November 28, 2017 at 4 a.m.
- Expires: Tuesday, November 28, 2017 at 3 p.m.
...LAKE WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 3 PM PST /4 PM MST/
* TIMING...Winds will increase later this morning, peak during
the late morning hours, then decrease in the afternoon.
* WINDS...North 15-30 MPH...gusting 30-40 MPH. Strongest between
Lake Mohave and Lake Havasu.
* IMPACTS...Gusty winds can cause increased wave activity on
areas lakes, creating hazardous boating conditions. Sudden
crosswinds will also be possible on east-west oriented