- Lake Wind Advisory for San Bernadino County-Upper Colorado River Valley County, California
- Lake Wind Advisory issued October 26 at 1:33AM PDT until October 27 at 6:00PM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Friday, October 27, 2017 at 4 a.m.
- Expires: Friday, October 27, 2017 at 6 p.m.
...LAKE WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 4 AM PDT /4 AM MST/ TO 6 PM
PDT /6 PM MST/ FRIDAY...
The National Weather Service in Las Vegas has issued a Lake Wind
Advisory, which is in effect from 4 AM PDT /4 AM MST/ to 6 PM PDT
/6 PM MST/ Friday.
* TIMING...Winds will increase Friday morning, peak mid-day, then
decrease during the afternoon.
* WINDS...North 20 to 30 MPH, gusts 30 to 40 MPH.
* IMPACTS...Gusty winds will create rough water conditions on
Lake Mead, Lake Mohave, and Lake Havasu. Waves could swamp
small craft. Areas of low visibility due to blowing dust will