- Red Flag Warning for San Bernadino County-Upper Colorado River Valley County, California
- Red Flag Warning issued December 21 at 1:26PM PST until December 21 at 6:00PM PST by NWS
- Effective: Thursday, December 21, 2017 at 1:26 p.m.
- Expires: Thursday, December 21, 2017 at 6 p.m.
...RED FLAG WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 PM PST THIS EVENING
FOR STRONG GUSTY WINDS AND LOW HUMIDITY...
* WINDS...Areas of northeast winds 15 to 30 mph with gusts to 45
mph. Isolated gusts to 55 mph below the Cajon Pass and along
the coastal slopes of the Santa Ana Mountains.
* HUMIDITIES...10 to 15 percent.
* OUTLOOK...Winds will weaken quickly this evening, but relative
humidity will remain low through the weekend.
* IMPACTS...Any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly.
Outdoor burning is not recommended.