- Wind Advisory for San Bernadino County-Upper Colorado River Valley County, California
- Wind Advisory issued November 18 at 10:15AM PST until November 18 at 4:00PM PST by NWS
- Effective: Saturday, November 18, 2017 at 10:15 a.m.
- Expires: Saturday, November 18, 2017 at 4 p.m.
...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 4 PM PST /5 PM MST/ THIS
* TIMING...Gusty winds will continue this morning then decrease
through the afternoon.
* WINDS...North winds 25-30 MPH with gusts around 35-45 MPH. The
strongest wind gusts will primarily affect areas south of
* IMPACTS...Strong winds will create crosswinds making driving
difficult. Unsecured objects such as trash cans will be blown
around. Choppy water and increased wave heights will lead
hazardous boating conditions, primarily across Lake Mohave and