- Wind Advisory for San Bernadino County-Upper Colorado River Valley County, California
- Wind Advisory issued June 17 at 11:50AM PDT until June 17 at 7:00PM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Sunday, June 17, 2018 at 11:50 a.m.
- Expires: Sunday, June 17, 2018 at 7 p.m.
...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 7 PM PDT /7 PM MST/ THIS
* TIMING...Winds will continue into the evening hours today.
* WINDS...25 to 35 mph gusting to around 50 mph. Periods of higher
* IMPACTS...Strong winds will create dangerous boating conditions
on Lake Mead and parts of Lake Mohave. These winds will create
very choppy waters which could capsize or swamp small craft.