- Winter Weather Advisory for San Bernadino County-Upper Colorado River Valley County, California
- Winter Weather Advisory issued January 18 at 7:17PM PST until January 20 at 12:00PM PST by NWS
- Effective: Friday, January 19, 2018 at 2 p.m.
- Expires: Saturday, January 20, 2018 at noon
...WINTRY WEATHER EXPECTED FRIDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH SATURDAY
MORNING IN THE MOUNTAINS...
.Cold low pressure will swing across Southern California Friday
night with light precipitation, gusty winds and falling
temperatures. Several inches of snow may accumulate above 3000 FT
through Saturday morning.
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 2 PM FRIDAY TO
NOON PST SATURDAY...
* WHAT...Gusty westerly winds and light snowfall will create
hazardous travel conditions at times.
* WHERE...Snow falling as low as 3000 Feet in the mountains by
late Friday night. Roads may become slick and snow covered.
* WHEN...Gusty winds beginning Friday afternoon with light snow
above 5000 Feet. Snow level falling rapidly through the
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Areas of westerly winds 20 to 30 MPH with
gusts to around 50 MPH. 1 to 4 inches of snow is expected
above 3500 feet.