- Blowing Dust Advisory for San Bernardino and Riverside County Valleys -The Inland Empire County, California
- Blowing Dust Advisory issued October 20 at 11:15AM PDT until October 20 at 6:00PM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Friday, October 20, 2017 at 11:15 a.m.
- Expires: Friday, October 20, 2017 at 6 p.m.
...Blowing Dust Possible...
...BLOWING DUST ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 PM PDT THIS EVENING...
...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 11 PM PDT THIS EVENING...
The National Weather Service in Phoenix has issued a Blowing Dust
Advisory, which is in effect until 6 PM PDT this evening.
* AFFECTED AREA...Imperial County.
* TIMING...Now through Friday evening.
* WINDS...Sustained 25-35 mph with gusts 35-45 mph.
* VISIBILITY...Below 1 mile.
* Impacts...Motorists traveling on Interstate 8, Highway 111,
and Highway 78 will encounter difficult handling conditions
due to very strong winds. There may also be reduced visibility
at times due to blowing dust which will make conditions even