- Blowing Dust Advisory for San Bernardino and Riverside County Valleys -The Inland Empire County, California
- Blowing Dust Advisory issued December 20 at 7:21PM PST until December 21 at 12:00AM PST by NWS
- Effective: Wednesday, December 20, 2017 at 7:21 p.m.
- Expires: Thursday, December 21, 2017 at midnight
...STRONG WINDS WILL CAUSE AREAS OF BLOWING DUST AND SAND AND
VERY POOR VISIBILITY IN THE DESERTS THIS EVENING...
...BLOWING DUST ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL MIDNIGHT PST TONIGHT...
The National Weather Service in San Diego has issued a Blowing
Dust Advisory...which is in effect until midnight PST tonight.
The Wind Advisory has been replaced with the Blowing Dust
* Winds...Areas of southwest to west winds 20 to 30 mph with gusts
to 50 mph. Isolated gusts to 65 mph along the slopes. Wind
decreasing after midnight.
* Location...From mountain ridge tops and along deserts slopes
of the mountains into adjacent desert areas and through and
below San Gorgonio Pass.
* Impacts...Hazardous travel for high profile vehicles especially
in cross winds. Very poor visibility, down to zero in spots,
travel delays possible.