- Dust Storm Warning for San Bernardino and Riverside County Valleys -The Inland Empire County, California
- Dust Storm Warning issued September 08 at 4:57PM PDT until September 08 at 5:00PM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Friday, September 8, 2017 at 4:57 p.m.
- Expires: Friday, September 8, 2017 at 5 p.m.
...BLOWING DUST ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 8 PM MST /8 PM
PDT/ THIS EVENING...
...DUST STORM WARNING WILL EXPIRE AT 5 PM MST /5 PM PDT/ THIS
* AFFECTED AREA...Eastern Riverside County, the Colorado River
Valley, western portions of La Paz and northwestern portions of
Yuma County. Focus for travel along Interstate 10 from east of
Joshua Tree through Blythe, CA and into western Arizona. Also
for Yuma County. Focus for travel along Interstate 8
from the Imperial Sand Dunes through Yuma and towards Dateland.
* TIMING...Dust Storm Warning expires at 5 PM. Blowing Dust
Advisory continues through 8 PM for additional dust potential.
* WINDS...Gusts over 40 mph.
* VISIBILITY...Less than a quarter of mile for the Dust Storm
Warning. Below 1 mile and locally one quarter mile of less in
additional areas of blowing dust through the evening.
* IMPACTS...Hazardous driving conditions from widespread blowing
dust reducing visibility.