- Excessive Heat Watch for San Bernardino and Riverside County Valleys -The Inland Empire County, California
- Excessive Heat Watch issued October 21 at 2:23AM PDT until October 24 at 8:00PM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Monday, October 23, 2017 at 10 a.m.
- Expires: Tuesday, October 24, 2017 at 8 p.m.
...VERY HOT WEATHER IN THE COASTAL AREAS AND VALLEYS FOR MONDAY
.Offshore winds and strong high pressure aloft will develop this
weekend and bring a strong warming trend. High temperatures will
warm steadily with Monday and Tuesday expected to be the hottest
days. Temperatures may not fall below the 70s Monday night in some
of the windier coastal foothill locations. A cooling trend is
expected to develop on Wednesday and continue next weekend.
...EXCESSIVE HEAT WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM MONDAY MORNING
THROUGH TUESDAY EVENING...
* TEMPERATURE...Highs mostly in the 90s...except 98 to 106 for
inland Orange County into the western Inland Empire and for the
mesas to the western valleys in San Diego County. The beaches
will not be quite as hot with high temperatures mostly in the
* IMPACTS...Heat related illness is likely for those involved in
strenuous outdoor activity, or those with health conditions
that do not have adequate access to air conditioning. If
untreated, heat illness events could be fatal. Never leave
children or pets inside a parked car!
* OUTLOOK...Gradual cooling will likely occur Wednesday and