- Fire Weather Watch for San Bernardino and Riverside County Valleys -The Inland Empire County, California
- Fire Weather Watch issued April 10 at 2:25AM PDT until April 12 at 9:00PM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Thursday, April 12, 2018 at noon
- Expires: Thursday, April 12, 2018 at 9 p.m.
...FIRE WEATHER WATCH NOW IN EFFECT FROM THURSDAY AFTERNOON
THROUGH THURSDAY EVENING FOR STRONG WINDS, LOW RELATIVE HUMIDITY
AND HIGH FIRE DANGER FOR SOUTHEAST CALIFORNIA TO SOUTHWEST AND
* AFFECTED AREA...Yuma/Martinez Lake and Vicinity/Lower Colorado
River Valley AZ, Central Deserts, Southern Gila County/Tonto
National Forest Foothills, Joshua Tree National Park, Lower
Colorado River Valley CA and Imperial County And Eastern
* WINDS...West 20 to 30 mph with gusts up to 45 mph.
* TIMING...Thursday afternoon through Thursday evening.
* RELATIVE HUMIDITY...Dropping below 10 percent.
* IMPACTS...Fuels are very dry and fire danger is high. These
conditions combined with low relative humidity and strong
winds will lead to widespread hazardous fire weather