- High Wind Warning for San Bernardino and Riverside County Valleys -The Inland Empire County, California
- High Wind Warning issued April 19 at 12:36PM PDT until April 20 at 2:00AM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Thursday, April 19, 2018 at 12:36 p.m.
- Expires: Friday, April 20, 2018 at 2 a.m.
...STRONG WINDS OVER PORTIONS OF THE MOUNTAINS AND DESERTS
...HIGH WIND WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 2 AM PDT FRIDAY...
* Winds...Southwest to west winds 20 to 30 mph with gusts 35 to 50
mph. Isolated gusts to 60 mph along the desert slopes.
* Timing...Through tonight.
* Visibility...Locally reduced to 1 mile or less in blowing dust
* Impacts...Difficult driving, especially for motorists with
high profile vehicles. Reduced visibilities. Downed trees and
* Outlook...Winds will diminish tonight.