- Wind Advisory for San Bernardino and Riverside County Valleys -The Inland Empire County, California
- Wind Advisory issued February 19 at 5:29PM PST until February 19 at 10:00PM PST by NWS
- Effective: Monday, February 19, 2018 at 5:29 p.m.
- Expires: Monday, February 19, 2018 at 10 p.m.
...NEAR FREEZING TEMPERATURES IN THE VALLEYS WITH AREAS OF FROST
TONIGHT AND TUESDAY NIGHT...
.Continued breezy to windy this evening, then winds decreasing
late tonight. With clear skies and light winds, temperatures will
drop rapidly in wind-sheltered areas. Areas of frost are expected
along with freezing conditions in portions of the Inland Empire.
...WIND ADVISORY NOW IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 PM PST THIS EVENING...
...FROST ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 10 PM THIS EVENING TO
9 AM PST TUESDAY...
* Winds...Areas of west winds 25 to 35 mph with gusts to 50 mph.
Isolated gusts to 60 mph in the northern Coachella Valley
below the San Gorgonio Pass.
* Temperatures...Falling into the lower to mid 30s late tonight
into Tuesday morning with areas of frost possible.
* Duration...Several hours with temperatures sufficient for
frost late tonight into Tuesday morning.
* Impacts...Strong winds will make travel difficult for high-
profile vehicles. Sensitive outdoor plants may be killed if