- Wind Advisory for San Bernardino and Riverside County Valleys -The Inland Empire County, California
- Wind Advisory issued October 24 at 8:07PM PDT until October 25 at 2:00PM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Tuesday, October 24, 2017 at 8:07 p.m.
- Expires: Wednesday, October 25, 2017 at 2 p.m.
...GUSTY SANTA ANA WINDS THROUGH WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON...
...VERY HOT WEST OF THE MOUNTAINS AGAIN WEDNESDAY...
.Santa Ana winds and strong high pressure aloft will result in
another hot day west of the mountains and in the lower deserts on
Wednesday. Santa Ana Winds will weaken through Wednesday, but
will still remain gusty in wind-prone locales.
...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 2 PM PDT WEDNESDAY...
* WINDS...Areas of northeast to east winds 15 to 25 mph with
gusts to 45 mph.
* IMPACTS...Hazardous travel for high profile vehicles. Watch
for broken tree limbs.
* OUTLOOK...Weaker winds for Thursday and Friday.