- Winter Storm Watch for San Bernardino and Riverside County Valleys -The Inland Empire County, California
- Winter Storm Watch issued January 07 at 1:16PM PST until January 10 at 4:00AM PST by NWS
- Effective: Monday, January 8, 2018 at 4 p.m.
- Expires: Wednesday, January 10, 2018 at 4 a.m.
...WINTER STORM WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM MONDAY AFTERNOON
THROUGH LATE TUESDAY NIGHT...
* TIMING...Monday afternoon through Tuesday night.
* MAIN IMPACT...High winds over the SoCal mountains which may
cause property damage and hazardous travel, especially in San
Bernardino County where south winds may gust to 70 MPH or more.
Strongest winds will be over the mountain crests and along
desert slopes Tuesday and Tuesday night. Snow amounts from 2 to
6 inches between 6000 and 8000 feet, and from 6 to 12 inches
above 8000 feet.
* SNOW LEVELS...High snow levels above 8000 feet through early
Tuesday...falling rapidly to near 5500 feet by Tuesday