- Winter Weather Advisory for San Bernardino and Riverside County Valleys -The Inland Empire County, California
- Winter Weather Advisory issued February 19 at 3:01AM PST until February 19 at 10:00PM PST by NWS
- Effective: Monday, February 19, 2018 at 3:01 a.m.
- Expires: Monday, February 19, 2018 at 10 p.m.
...STRONG WINDS AND SNOW SHOWERS FOR THE MOUNTAINS INTO THIS EVENING...
.A cold low pressure system over the western states will bring
strong gusty winds and periods of snow showers into this evening.
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 PM PST THIS
* WHAT...Snow. Additional snow accumulations of up to two inches
are expected. Areas of southwest to west winds 25 to 35 mph
with gusts to 55 mph. The strongest gusts will be near 75 mph
near mountain ridge tops and along desert mountain slopes. Snow
levels will be near 3500 feet.
* WHERE...Mountains of San Bernardino, Riverside, and San Diego
* WHEN...Until 10 PM PST this evening.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Plan on slippery road conditions,
including during the evening commute. Damage to trees and
power lines is likely. Be prepared for reduced visibilities at