- Blowing Dust Advisory for San Diego County Coastal Areas County, California
- Blowing Dust Advisory issued July 09 at 11:00PM PDT until July 10 at 1:00AM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Monday, July 9, 2018 at 11 p.m.
- Expires: Tuesday, July 10, 2018 at 1 a.m.
...BLOWING DUST ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 1 AM PDT TUESDAY...
The National Weather Service in San Diego has issued a Blowing
Dust Advisory...which is in effect until 1 AM PDT Tuesday.
* Winds...Areas of southeast winds 20 to 30 mph with gusts to 45
* Timing...Spreading across the area from 11 PM to midnight.
* Visibility...Falling to around 1 mile and locally lower...then
gradually improving overnight.
* Impacts...Sharply reduced visibilities will be hazardous for
those driving with poor air quality for those outside.
A Blowing Dust Advisory means that blowing dust will restrict
visibilities. Travelers are urged to use caution.