- Coastal Flood Advisory for San Diego County Coastal Areas County, California
- Coastal Flood Advisory issued July 14 at 1:10PM PDT until July 14 at 11:00PM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Saturday, July 14, 2018 at 1:10 p.m.
- Expires: Saturday, July 14, 2018 at 11 p.m.
...COASTAL FLOOD ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 11 PM PDT THIS
* Locations...Areas susceptible to flooding during high tides,
particularly Seal Beach, Sunset Beach, Newport Beach, Balboa,
Oceanside Beach and Imperial Beach.
* Coastal Flooding...Minor coastal flooding during time of high
* Tides...High tide at Newport Beach: 6.7 FT at 10:50 PM
tonight. High tide at La Jolla: 6.7 FT at 10:45 PM tonight.
* Impacts...Low lying roads or parking lots near the water`s edge
may experience minor tidal overflow during the highest tide
* Reports...Minor flooding of roads occurred Wednesday evening
in Newport Beach between 26th and 38th Streets.