- Excessive Heat Warning for San Diego County Coastal Areas County, California
- Excessive Heat Warning issued October 25 at 2:46PM PDT until October 25 at 8:00PM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Wednesday, October 25, 2017 at 2:46 p.m.
- Expires: Wednesday, October 25, 2017 at 8 p.m.
...VERY HOT WEST OF THE MOUNTAINS TODAY...
.Strong high pressure aloft and will keep very hot temperatures
in place into this evening. Conditions will improve tomorrow but
temperatures will still be above average. Better cooling is
expected tonight compared to last night.
...EXCESSIVE HEAT WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 8 PM PDT THIS
* HIGH TEMPERATURES...95 to 105 F degrees, with upper 80s at the
* IMPACTS...Heat related illness is likely for those involved in
strenuous outdoor activity, or those with health conditions
that do not have adequate access to air conditioning. If
untreated, heat illness events could be fatal. Never leave
children or pets inside a parked car! Travel will be hazardous
for high profile vehicles. Watch for broken tree limbs and
downed palm fronds.