- Flash Flood Watch for San Diego County Coastal Areas County, California
- Flash Flood Watch issued August 03 at 1:59PM PDT until August 03 at 10:00PM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Thursday, August 3, 2017 at 1:59 p.m.
- Expires: Thursday, August 3, 2017 at 10 p.m.
...Flash Flood Watch For Inland Areas of Southern California
Through this Evening...
.A very moist and unstable air mass will continue over Southern
California, continuing the threat of flash flooding through this
evening across the mountains and deserts, with a lesser risk over
the Inland Empire and the far eastern valleys of San Diego County.
Thunderstorm chances decrease rapidly this evening.
...FLASH FLOOD WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 PM PDT THIS
THE Flash Flood Watch CONTINUES FOR
* A PORTION OF southwest California...INCLUDING THE FOLLOWING
Apple and...Lucerne Valleys...Coachella Valley...Riverside
County Mountains...San Bernardino County Mountains...San
Bernardino and Riverside County Valleys-The Inland Empire... San
Diego County Deserts...San Diego County Mountains...San Diego
County Valleys AND San Gorgonio Pass Near Banning.
* until 10 PM PDT this evening
* Slow moving heavy thunderstorms will continue, focused across
the mountains and deserts. Rainfall rates exceeding one inch per
hour are possible with the heaviest storms, which could result
in flash flooding. Debris flows and mudslides from recent burn
scars are also possible.