- Flood Advisory for San Diego County Coastal Areas County, California
- Flood Advisory issued January 09 at 7:00PM PST by NWS
- Effective: Tuesday, January 9, 2018 at 7 p.m.
- Expires: Tuesday, January 9, 2018 at 10 p.m.
The National Weather Service in San Diego has issued a
* Urban and Small Stream Flood Advisory for...
Central San Diego County in southwestern California...
* Until 1000 PM PST
* At 659 PM PST, Doppler radar indicated steady rain occurring across
the southern two thirds of San Diego County that will likely
cause urban and small stream flooding in the advisory area.
* Some locations that will likely experience flooding include...
Chula Vista, Carlsbad, El Cajon, Encinitas, National City, La Mesa,
Poway, portions of the San Diego city limits, North Park, Point
Loma, Hillcrest, Midway District Including Lindbergh Field and
Downtown San Diego.