- Frost Advisory for San Diego County Coastal Areas County, California
- Frost Advisory issued February 24 at 3:14AM PST until February 24 at 8:00AM PST by NWS
- Effective: Saturday, February 24, 2018 at 3:14 a.m.
- Expires: Saturday, February 24, 2018 at 8 a.m.
...FROST ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 8 AM PST THIS MORNING...
* Location...For the inland valleys to near the coastal foothills
of the mountains
* Duration...Several hours of temperatures in the lower to mid 30s
with coldest locations in the upper 20s for a few hours.
* Temperature...Lower to mid 30s with coldest locations in the
* Impacts...Plants and other sensitive vegetation may be damaged
if left unprotected.