- Heat Advisory for San Diego County Coastal Areas County, California
- Heat Advisory issued September 02 at 1:26PM PDT until September 02 at 10:00PM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Saturday, September 2, 2017 at 1:26 p.m.
- Expires: Saturday, September 2, 2017 at 10 p.m.
...Excessive Heat will Continue through this Evening...
.High pressure aloft over the Great Basin offshore flow will
continue the hot weather today.
...HEAT ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 PM PDT THIS EVENING...
* High Temperatures...88 to 98 below 5000 feet.
* Impacts...Those working or spending time outdoors, the
elderly, children, and those unaccustomed to excessive heat
will be most susceptible to dangerous heat illness. Young
children and pets should never be left unattended in vehicles
under any circumstance.
* Outlook...Not as hot for Sunday with a chance of showers and
thunderstorms from the remnants of Tropical Storm Lidia.