- High Surf Advisory for San Diego County Coastal Areas County, California
- High Surf Advisory issued June 13 at 5:53AM PDT until June 13 at 8:00AM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Wednesday, June 13, 2018 at 5:53 a.m.
- Expires: Wednesday, June 13, 2018 at 8 a.m.
...Dangerous swimming conditions to continue through this morning...
.A southern hemisphere swell will continue to bring high surf and
dangerous rip currents and longshore currents to Southern
California beaches. Surf will decline today.
...HIGH SURF ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 8 AM PDT THIS
* Surf...4-6 feet, with occasional sets to 7 feet possible.
* Timing...Through this morning.
* Impacts...Dangerous swimming conditions due to the presence of
large breaking waves, strong rip currents and longshore
* Outlook...Surf will lower today into Thursday, though the risk
of strong rip currents will remain elevated.