- High Wind Warning for San Diego County Coastal Areas County, California
- High Wind Warning issued January 09 at 12:15PM PST until January 09 at 10:00PM PST by NWS
- Effective: Tuesday, January 9, 2018 at 12:15 p.m.
- Expires: Tuesday, January 9, 2018 at 10 p.m.
...HIGH WIND WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 PM PST THIS
* WINDS...Areas of west winds 30 to 40 mph with gusts to 60 mph
developing near the mountain ridge tops and along the deserts
foothills late this afternoon and evening. Isolated gusts to 65
mph near mountain ridge tops onto the desert slopes of the
mountains. Winds subsiding later tonight.
* IMPACTS...Difficult travel, especially for high-profile
vehicles...affecting travelers along Interstates 8 and 10.