- Red Flag Warning for San Diego County Coastal Areas County, California
- Red Flag Warning issued January 29 at 1:35PM PST until January 29 at 7:00PM PST by NWS
- Effective: Monday, January 29, 2018 at 1:35 p.m.
- Expires: Monday, January 29, 2018 at 7 p.m.
...RED FLAG WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 7 PM PST THIS EVENING
FOR STRONG GUSTY WINDS AND LOW HUMIDITIES...
* WIND...East to northeast winds 15 to 25 mph with gusts of 30 to
* HUMIDITIES...Lowest humidities 8 to 12 percent.
* LOCATION...Strongest winds along the lower coastal mountain
slopes and adjacent areas...and below passes and canyons.
* IMPACTS...Any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly.
Outdoor burning should be avoided.
* OUTLOOK...Winds will continue to decrease from north to south
this afternoon and evening with weaker winds for tonight and
Tuesday. There will be poor recovery of humidities tonight with
Tuesday humidities nearly as dry as those today. A slight
recovery in humidities is expected on Wednesday with weak