- Wind Advisory for San Diego County Coastal Areas County, California
- Wind Advisory issued March 14 at 2:44PM PDT until March 14 at 11:00PM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Wednesday, March 14, 2018 at 2:44 p.m.
- Expires: Wednesday, March 14, 2018 at 11 p.m.
...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 11 PM PDT THIS EVENING...
* Winds...West winds increasing to 20 to 30 mph with gusts to 50
* Timing...Strongest winds late this afternoon and this evening.
* Location...Desert mountain slopes to the desert floor.
* Visibility...Blowing dust could result in sudden restrictions
in visibility to less than a quarter of a mile.
* Impacts...Difficult driving for high profile vehicles and
sudden restrictions in visibility in patchy blowing dust.