- Wind Advisory for San Diego County Coastal Areas County, California
- Wind Advisory issued May 11 at 2:08PM PDT until May 12 at 5:00AM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Friday, May 11, 2018 at 2:08 p.m.
- Expires: Saturday, May 12, 2018 at 5 a.m.
...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 5 AM PDT SATURDAY...
* Winds...West to southwest 20 to 30 mph with gusts to 50 mph.
Isolated gusts to 60 mph.
* Timing...Winds peak through this evening, then slowly subside
* Location...Mountain ridge tops to the deserts.
* Visibility...Patchy visibility of less than 1 mile in blowing
dust and sand.
* Impacts...Strong crosswinds will make driving difficult at
times for high profile vehicles. Reduced visibility in blowing
dust and sand at times.