- Wind Advisory for San Diego County Coastal Areas County, California
- Wind Advisory issued January 13 at 3:09AM PST until January 13 at 2:00PM PST by NWS
- Effective: Saturday, January 13, 2018 at 3:09 a.m.
- Expires: Saturday, January 13, 2018 at 2 p.m.
...Gusty Santa Ana winds through early afternoon...
.Surface high pressure over the Great Basin will bring gusty east
to northeast winds through and below passes and canyons and near
coastal foothills into this afternoon. Weaker and more localized
winds will continue into Sunday.
...WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 2 PM PST THIS AFTERNOON...
The National Weather Service in San Diego has issued a Wind
Advisory...which is in effect until 2 PM PST this afternoon.
* Winds...Areas of northeast to east winds 15 to 25 mph with gusts
to 45 mph. Isolated gusts to 55 mph.
* Timing...Winds becoming more widespread after sunrise...then
subsiding during the afternoon.
* Location...Through and below passes and canyons and near
* Impacts...Driving will be hazardous for high-profile vehicles.