- Winter Weather Advisory for San Diego County Coastal Areas County, California
- Winter Weather Advisory issued February 19 at 1:27PM PST until February 19 at 10:00PM PST by NWS
- Effective: Monday, February 19, 2018 at 1:27 p.m.
- Expires: Monday, February 19, 2018 at 10 p.m.
...STRONG WINDS AND SNOW SHOWERS FOR THE MOUNTAINS INTO THIS
.A cold low pressure system over the western states will bring
strong gusty winds and periods of snow showers into this evening.
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 PM PST THIS
* WHAT...Snow. Additional snow accumulations of up to one inch
possible. Areas of southwest to west winds 25 to 35 mph with
gusts to 55 mph. Strongest near mountain ridge tops and along
desert mountain slopes. Snow levels will be between 3000 and
* WHERE...Mountains of San Bernardino, Riverside, and San Diego
* WHEN...Until 10 PM PST this evening.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Plan on slippery road conditions, including
during the evening commute. Damage to trees and power lines is
likely. Be prepared for reduced visibility at times.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means periods of snow will
cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow covered
roads and limited visibilities, and use caution while driving.
For road condition information in California...enter
8 0 0 4 2 7 7 6 2 3 if inside california or
9 1 6 4 5 5 7 6 2 3 if outside California.