- Flash Flood Watch for San Francisco Bay Shoreline County, California
- Flash Flood Watch issued November 15 at 8:52PM PST until November 16 at 3:00AM PST by NWS
- Effective: Wednesday, November 15, 2017 at 8:52 p.m.
- Expires: Thursday, November 16, 2017 at 3 a.m.
...THREAT OF DEBRIS FLOWS...MUDSLIDES...AND FLASH FLOODING FOR
THE NORTH BAY BURN SCARS REMAINS AS LOCALLY HEAVY RAIN IMPACTS
...FLASH FLOOD WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 3 AM PST THURSDAY...
THE Flash Flood Watch CONTINUES FOR
* A PORTION OF western California...INCLUDING THE FOLLOWING
North Bay ...Interior Valleys AND North Bay Mountains.
* Until 3 AM PST Thursday
* Heavy rainfall is expected to fall in areas impacted by recent
wildfires. Forecast rain amounts will range from 1 to 2 inches
for the North Bay Valleys and 2 to 3 inches for the North Bay
Mountains with locally higher amounts possible, particularly
for southwest-facing slopes. Rainfall rates are expected to
reach or exceed half-inch per hour.
* Impacts include debris flow, mudslides, and flash flooding in,
around, and downstream of the recent burn scars.