- Flood Advisory for San Francisco Bay Shoreline County, California
- Flood Advisory issued March 22 at 6:12AM PDT until March 23 at 8:00AM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Thursday, March 22, 2018 at 5 p.m.
- Expires: Friday, March 23, 2018 at 8 a.m.
The National Weather Service in The San Francisco Bay Area has issued
* Urban and Small Stream Flood Advisory for...
Marin County in northern California...
Eastern Sonoma County in northern California...
Napa County in northern California...
* Until 900 AM PDT
* At 604 AM PDT, gauge reports indicated minor flooding occurring on
area creeks due to recent rainfall. These include Willow Brook at
Penngrove Park as well as along the Sonoma Creek. While rainfall
will diminish in coverage later this morning, runoff from recent
rains will continue to result in minor urban and small stream
* Minor roadway flooding is expected to continue through the early
morning, with an increased risk of rockslides and mudslides. In
addition, there will likely be additional flooding of poorly
drained urban areas, small streams and creeks.
* Some locations that will experience flooding include...
Santa Rosa, Richmond, Napa, Petaluma, San Rafael, Novato, Rohnert
Park, American Canyon, Mill Valley, San Anselmo, Larkspur, Sonoma,
Corte Madera, Tiburon, Fairfax, Sebastopol, Cotati, Sausalito, St.
Helena and Calistoga.