- Flood Warning for San Francisco Bay Shoreline County, California
- Flood Warning issued March 11 at 9:11AM PST until March 11 at 6:00PM PST by NWS
- Effective: Friday, March 11, 2016 at 9:11 a.m.
- Expires: Friday, March 11, 2016 at 6 p.m.
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
USGS Stream Gage/Forecast Point at Napa River Nr St Helena
USGS Stream Gage At Russian River At Johnsons Beach Nr Guerneville
.Moderate to heavy rain continues to fall across the region this
morning with excess runoff into areas streams and rivers causing
significant rises. Rain is anticipated to decrease to showers
during the afternoon hours as the main atmospheric river slides
to the east. Latest river forecast guidance shows a lower peak stage
on both the Napa and the Russian Rivers later today and tonight,
however rain falling in the next several hours will push river
levels very close to flood stage. Therefore, all warnings will continue
for these rivers until additional guidance is computed following this
mornings rainfall amounts.
The Flood Warning continues for
The USGS Stream Gage/Forecast Point at Napa River Nr St Helena
* Until this evening
* At 08AM Friday the stage was 9.8 feet
* Minor flooding is forecast
* Flood stage is 16.0 feet
* Forecast to rise to near flood stage by late this afternoon.
* At 16.0 feet...Minor flooding will occur along the entire reach
including the lowest areas of towns along the reach. Many rural
areas including some primary roads and many secondary roads will
have minor flooding.