- Wind Advisory for San Francisco Bay Shoreline County, California
- Wind Advisory issued March 01 at 12:29PM PST until March 01 at 10:00PM PST by NWS
- Effective: Thursday, March 1, 2018 at 12:29 p.m.
- Expires: Thursday, March 1, 2018 at 10 p.m.
...Very gusty winds impacting Bay Area Higher Terrain...
.A passing storm system will produce gusty winds around the Bay
Area through this evening. Winds will be strongest over the higher
terrain, ridges and mountain peaks. Breezy to occasionally gusty
winds will be possible over lower terrain.
...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 PM PST THIS EVENING...
A Wind Advisory remains in effect until 10 PM PST this evening.
* LOCATION: Higher elevations around the Bay Area, generally 1,000
feet and above.
* TIMING: through 10 PM Thursday
* WINDS: Wind from the south of 15 to 30 mph with local gusts in
excess of 45 mph. Highest wind speeds will occur in higher
elevation locations, especially ridge tops and peaks.
* IMPACTS...Blowing debris, difficult driving conditions for
high profile vehicles, and potential for downed trees and