- High Wind Warning for San Francisco County, California
- High Wind Warning issued January 09 at 2:08AM PST until January 09 at 6:00AM PST by NWS
- Effective: Tuesday, January 9, 2018 at 2:08 a.m.
- Expires: Tuesday, January 9, 2018 at 6 a.m.
...STORM SYSTEM TO PRODUCE STRONG AND GUSTY SOUTHERLY WINDS...
.Very gusty winds will continue to impact the coast and in the
hills along the Big Sur coast and in the Santa Lucia Mountains of
Monterey County through this morning.
...HIGH WIND WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 AM PST EARLY THIS
a High Wind Warning remains in effect until 6 AM PST early this
* WINDS...South to southeast winds of 30 to 40 mph are forecast
along with local gusts of between 50 and 60 mph.
* LOCATION...Coastal Monterey County from the Monterey Peninsula
south along the Big Sur Coast and the Santa Lucia Mountains of
western Monterey County.
* TIMING...Strong and gusty winds continue through early this
* IMPACTS...Property damage possible. Downed trees and
powerlines. Power outages likely.