- Flash Flood Warning for San Fransisco Peninsula Coast County, California
- Flash Flood Warning issued March 22 at 8:22AM PDT until March 22 at 9:15AM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Thursday, March 22, 2018 at 8:22 a.m.
- Expires: Thursday, March 22, 2018 at 9:15 a.m.
The National Weather Service in The San Francisco Bay Area has issued
* Flash Flood Warning for...
Central Sonoma County in northern California...
* Until 915 AM PDT
* At 821 AM PDT, gauge reports indicated heavy rain has fallen
across the warned area. Flash flooding is already occurring.
Flood waters are moving downstream along Laguna De Santa Rosa at
Stony Point and Colgan Creek near Sebastopol. These creeks are
currently in flood stage and are expected to remain in flood stage
over the next hour.