- Flood Warning for San Fransisco Peninsula Coast County, California
- Flood Warning issued March 11 at 9:11AM PST until March 13 at 6:00AM PST by NWS
- Effective: Friday, March 11, 2016 at 9:11 a.m.
- Expires: Sunday, March 13, 2016 at 7 a.m.
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
USGS Stream Gage/Forecast Point at Napa River Nr St Helena
USGS Stream Gage At Russian River At Johnsons Beach Nr Guerneville
.Moderate to heavy rain continues to fall across the region this
morning with excess runoff into areas streams and rivers causing
significant rises. Rain is anticipated to decrease to showers
during the afternoon hours as the main atmospheric river slides
to the east. Latest river forecast guidance shows a lower peak stage
on both the Napa and the Russian Rivers later today and tonight,
however rain falling in the next several hours will push river
levels very close to flood stage. Therefore, all warnings will continue
for these rivers until additional guidance is computed following this
mornings rainfall amounts.
The Flood Warning continues for
The USGS Stream Gage At Russian River At Johnsons Beach Nr
* Until Saturday evening
* At 08AM Friday the stage was 24.4 feet
* Minor flooding is forecast
* Flood stage is 32.0 feet
* Forecast to rise to near flood stage by late this evening
and continue through Saturday morning. The river will fall below
flood stage by Saturday evening.
* At 32.0 feet...Flood stage. Minor flooding. Lower Mill Street in
Guerneville and Old Bohemian Highway in Monte Rio are expected to
* At 29.0 feet...Monitor stage.