- Wind Advisory for San Joaquin County, California
- Wind Advisory issued May 10 at 3:21PM PDT until May 11 at 6:00PM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Friday, May 11, 2018 at 10 a.m.
- Expires: Friday, May 11, 2018 at 6 p.m.
...Strong, Gusty North Winds in the Sacramento Valley on Friday...
.Strong and gusty north winds will develop over the Sacramento
Valley on Friday, especially on the west side of the valley. The
strong winds are forecast to spread into the eastern half of
Solano County and Delta during the morning and afternoon.
...WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 10 AM TO 6 PM PDT FRIDAY...
The National Weather Service in Sacramento has issued a Wind
Advisory, which is in effect from 10 AM to 6 PM PDT Friday.
* TIMING...Increasing north winds Friday morning, continuing
into early Friday evening.
* WINDS...North winds 20 to 30 mph with gusts to 40 mph or higher,
especially the eastern half of Solano County and the Delta.
* IMPACTS...Loose objects blown away. Possible downed tree limbs.
Interact with us via social media www.facebook.com/nws.sacramento
Interact with us via social media